Wednesday, June 29, 2011

no words

I am getting closer to weighing in for the weekend and I have been so distracted by other things in my life that I am hoping I have made life a priority over eating.  I have been doing really well this week, have gotten annoyed a few times with water intake.  Seriously, it may sound ridiculous but I track it on my hand with the good old fashioned 1,2,3,4, and then the fifth with a slash.  I have also stopped tracking my food in two places.  I have a small journal that I keep around with me to write what I eat and when but I stopped doing that since Tuesday and I am ok with it.  The way I look at it is, I usually track my breakfast in the morning when I am eating it then bring 2 meals with me to work, 1 for after my workout and then 1 for 3 hours later and the next meal is usually a salad so why do I need to waste time writing it AND tracking it, dumb, so I stopped.  Today at Applebee's, I am not sure why but I felt bigger than normal in my stomach area.  I kept looking etc.  I am really trying to reduce stress in some areas of my life bc yesterday I got stressed out thinking about how I am stressed out!  That happened when I had to buy 40 crocks for work. 

My workout was great today!  I did my shoulders and I killed it!  I also did my sprints because my trainer changed it up a little bit for me.  I am also proud to say that I gave myself plenty of time to stretch which meant getting up earlier but it will be worth it when I walk and don't have shin splits!  Just gotta do it!    Tomorrow I need to get my oil changed b/c my car is telling me I better, yay! more money! yay!  If it's nice out I might 86 working out and sub laying in the sun until I have to go to class and just read.  I really need to listen to some lectures though so I drop my car off at 9, come back, eat breakfast and watch some lectures then go lay out and feel accomplished!  

Eats was really good too!  1588/31/120/208 and sodium was at 1246, not sure how accurate but whatever.  Calories are a little bit over but I assume my sprints/elliptical the past few days will maybe help me out with the extra 10 calories ;) 

So Applebee's was a shorter shift than normal, and I dumbly kept checking my phone to see if I had received a text from a certain someone and nothing.  I was getting aggravated, annoyed, etc., everyone kept tellin me to just relax so I did and let it go and he ended up coming out to see me.  :)   So far everything has been going surprisingly well, I never expected this and so I guess things really do come around when you aren't looking, and everything else really does happen for a reason.  We both agreed to take everything slow, he has a facebook but honestly, I don't feel a need at all to be his friend on it, I don't really want to know all that and I think facebook just leads to drama and I don't want it to start off like that.  Yes, it might be able to tell me things but then he will see all of the updates about him on not only my wall but like 3245 other people's walls!  Not to mention these blogs, which I assume he wouldn't read anyways.  Whatever.  I am not concerned about being his FB friend and that strikes me as odd bc any other time I would be dying to stalk him HAHHA. what? I admit I am a FB stalker, will you?  :)  

Holy crap I almost lost this whole blog trying to change my avatar for livestrong.com Thank the stars above it's still here!

So in the end, he drove out to see me, he's really attractive, he's intelligent, he knows what he wants, he's open and so far def not a douche bag haha.  I don't want to fuck this up so I def need to just roll with it, and see how it goes but I am really excited to hang out with him again, when I am not working, and just have fun.  I feel like we would have a lot of fun together!  ok I am going to bed!  Sweet Dreams**

No comments:

Post a Comment