Friday, June 17, 2011

F* OFF

You know, it's so hard to just be positive for a full 24 hours because something, SOMETHING ALWAYS happens.  My UB summer tuition is due July 19th, no payment plan, if you don't pay it off in full you will get late fees.  Are you FUCKING kidding me?  Let me get this straight, I have to take out loans for spring and fall semester, the loan DOES NOT give me any money for summer tuition and they expect that I will have this insane amount of money in a month?  Are you on crack?  I can't even begin to tell you how aggravated I am, not to mention that BOTH of my eyes are red and I swear to God if I have pink eye again I may KILL someone for real.  I don't know what it is but it better not be pink eye.  I am so annoyed right now I will probably just go to bed.....
sucked with calories bc of the end of the night and I am so mad I am not even hungry..
1264/27/127/133
if i had a random piece of chicken right now I would slap that in my mouth but I don't.  Only good thing was that I finally finished that stupid chicken strips with the ass load of sodium in it
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment