Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Oh, water

I definitely feel like I have to FORCE water down on certain days.  I try, I really do try to drink as much as I can during the day but whatevers.  Today was fantastic!  I had the day off, worked out and then spent the day at the beach before class.  Two people in class mentioned my tan and then I came home and my mom said something too! I love it!  Why?  I just love being tan!  I feel so much better when I am tan, feel like I look way more defined than my pale, Casper days, ugh I do not want to think about that at all.

My eats ended up at 1484/28/127/191.  I finally got better protein from Vitamin Shoppe, the Optimum Nutrition with the isolate before the concentrate.  Woop woop! 

Nothing else really to report except that since Sunday I have been pretty much 99% with accuracy of calories and weight/measurement of things.  I really want to see weight loss this week and I really want to see if this is the reason why I feel as if I am not doing better.  I do not want to get on that stage in October and feel like I could have done better or done things different.  I want to get on that stage knowing I put forth everything I could, that I followed what my trainer told me to do, that I did everything I possibly could to look great and feel great.  I am learning a lot about myself.  So far I have realized that this bigger goal was something I needed to really make me see that I can do anything I put my mind to, I was just being really lazy.  I also see that I can push myself a little harder in my workouts and that I do not need to do as much as I was in the gym to see results.  All of  my results are in the kitchen so I am also learning that food doesn't need to be the highlight of my day.  I am trying to get back to basics and eat to live, not live to eat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment