Tuesday, June 14, 2011

4 months out!



These pictures were taken this afternoon by my wonderful friend NICOLE I heart you! This is my progress from May 13-June 14 and I think I look better now than I did in Florida.  I have my own critiques, concerns and worries but I am definitely proud of how I am coming along.  This past weekend was tough because I am going to be getting my monthly friend any minute now and I am still freaking out about my weigh in.  I did awesome today with macros..1371/16/119/191.  Little low in some areas but get this shit.  I packed my lunch and I didn't even eat the mini rice cakes I COUNTED OUT.  Seriously, wtf?!  Any other day I would have had them eaten before I was going to eat them but today I said you know what, it's not worth the carbs and the sodium, so good for me!  

I was also told by my beloved trainer, LMAO, to cut out the fruit at the end of the day.  Woops.  So, mistake (11) don't eat fruits before bed, said it may cause a spike in my weight the next day too.  I am also thinking that the sodium levels the day before I weighed in last week could have done me in too.  I went back to see what they were at and realized I never even tracked the full day!  Usually when I do that, I don't want to know the truth.

Anyways, going to bed happy knowing I gave it my all today, knowing I will give it my all tomorrow and shoot for the stars.  Seeing progress in my pictures definitely does help and knowing I still have a ways to go is helping me stay focused.  Is it crazy that I haven't even gone up on stage yet and I already am 90% sure I want to do the one for next spring?!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment