Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Happy Joy joy!!

Some food fitspiration for today!  Doesn't necessarily have to be fit people it can be anything fit, clean food, and even motivational quotes!  I like this one so I am going to use it!  I woke up too late to hit the gym this morning.  We have two german shepherds, brother and sister, River and Rain.  Well River likes to be annoying in the morning sometimes and keep bothering me while I am sleeping.  He kept coming in and pushing his nose on me.  It usually means he has to shit really bad hahaha.  Only thing was my dad was up so they had to have been out already, I told him to wait a minute.  I squinted at the clock across the room and realized it was 815.  I set my alarm for 645 :( FUCK  Now I am freaking out bc tomorrow is my weigh in and if I don't get to workout I will feel like that is why I didn't lose weight this week, if I don't which I think that I will but who knows.  ANYWAYS, I work a double and if I don't get out early enough I won't have time to workout at all inbetween.  I work tonight until 9 so unless I drive all the way back to where I work which is half hour drive I will miss out on today.  I need to figure out something, either way as long as I can either lift or walk I will be happy.  If I get out early this morning I will try to hit up the good ol legs and then just walk after work, then I will be satisfied.  So the only thing I wish out of today is to get out early enough to get my leg workout in!

ON AN AWESOME NOTE--8:50am this morning I get a text from a number not saved in my contacts. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YES!  Taylor!!! HAHAHAH soo exciting!! workout? who the fuck cares?!  haha Just kidding.  No seriously though, I am super excited!!  More on THAT later!  Today my own personal goal is to eat good, stay on task with my macros and drink a lot of water!  Have a FANTASTIC day!

No comments:

Post a Comment