Tuesday, June 21, 2011

POPCORN!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these 100 calorie bags of popcorn!  Def a lot of kernels in these bitches!  Just enough to keep my salt cravings to the wall.  Today, overall went well.  The only few things I need to rant about are (1) UB will NOT allow any sort of summer payment plan for tuition which I will permanently label as bullshit, but we all know how I feel on this issue (2)  I had to switch to daily contacts which cost me another $70 in credit card debt.  The only wish that I wanted to come true out of today was the okay to put contacts into my eyeballs and that occurred so I am happy.  

I had my eye appointment at 1pm so I decided to skip the gym and there were great reasons behind this.  Basically, I wanted to get some school work done and I would have had to drive to the gym before my appointment which is out of my way then drive back the way I already was and then go back past the gym. Dumb, waste of time and my trainer's chest workout left me feeling sore today so I was good for a rest day!  Back at it tomorrow and I am so excited to workout.  Taking 2 days off a week is about as much rest as I could give my body.  I was only doing 1 before and I was doing WAY more cardio.  One thing I have noticed though and I should test this theory again but if it's true I don't want it to happen is this... My schedule has me walking 5x per week, I can use other pieces of equipment and so last week I did the elliptical 2 days in a row.  Obviously I burned more calories and the days after I used the ellipitcal I was much hungrier than normal.  The reason why I would like to try this again is because it was the week right before my "friend" came to visit so I am assuming that had something to do with it too.

Any who, so I decided to sleep in, had a late breakfast, around 1`1, ate again after my appointment when I got to school.  I stopped at wegmans and got the salad bar.  I wanted a $6 meal but everything was breaded and didn't have calorie counts.  So I bought one of their pre-made chef salads with veggies and egg on it and then some picked chicken so that I knew how much it weighed out to be.  Ate that around 3, then at 6 had some carrots I brought with me and then just got home and ate some more stuff at 10.  I actually really love NOT being home all day because it forces me to make sure I have food to eat throughout the day.  I think this is something I have been learning how to do a little bit better.  I KNOW I will go crazy and eat off of my plan if I just wing it.  Tomorrow will be the same but it's going to be a little more difficult bc I am running out of food. 

Stats ended at 1527/31/121/197  BOOOYAH!!!! Got A's on my papers in class so far so I guess I am a happy camper! dang..I wish I was camping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment