Thursday, June 16, 2011

Steak fight!!

Today at work the most ridiculous fight broke out over an over cooked steak between a cook and a server. Insane.  My coworkers seriously let the dumbest things aggravate the shit outta them, for example; dishes.  Wait hold on, you are causing your blood pressure to ride, cortisol to increase and emotions to fly over dishes?? YIKES.  I think all of us need to take a yoga class together...
Other than a few bumps with humans, my workout was AWESOME. I killed my shoulders and I could feel it even when I was doing dishes! GASP, YEAH, I DID THEM! lmao. I did 45 min of walking because yesterday I only did 15 so I finished that up.  Tomorrow is arms and cardio and then I have the weekend off from working out!  Saturday my friend is getting married and I am really really excited to just have a good time!! 

Macros were ON SPOT today!  1570/25/124/204!  I am really happy about that and I only consumed 1510mg of sodium!

NOW.....let me just finish this lovely blog by ranting...now I know my summer semester bill was due to come out sooner or later but I figured, no biggie, payment plans are my specialty.  So I go ontothe website where it says I owe 3,489.77 by July 19th, 2011.  Oh, really?  I don't think so.  Let me get this straight.  I am taking out loans for spring and fall semesters because I can't afford it, but yet summer session is over $1000 more and you want me to pay it by a certain time and then tell me "You are not eligible to enroll in any payment plans at this time." EXCUSE ME, but you better make me eligible ASAP for real or I will die from a heart attack worrying about money yet again...  /rant

No comments:

Post a Comment