Sunday, June 5, 2011

Head in the clouds

Today was rather interesting and emotional.  I never tell the emotional aspects though, I keep those to myself.  One could guess rather easily to what they were considering my facebook would give it away.  I got to the beach, got some homework done and so otherwise I am pretty happy with what I accomplished today.  I am also very proud to say that everything I ate today was measured or weighed and it really wasn't that bad.  I wasn't home for the larger part of the day but I was near some one else's protein powder in which I stole 2 scoops from. HA HA.  I bet he will never read this either but THANKS- life saving!  

Ended at 1505/27/129/204- BITCHIN!

I got home and was going to have a chicken salad only to find my 2 heads of lettuce didn't service the freezing of the refrigerator and once they thawed and sat they turned brown.  At this point in my life I am in dire need of about 5453.01 to be stress free of money.  So going to tops to buy food wasn't going to help this situation but I have no food, when I have no food it makes me stress even more to figure out a meal and I definitely didn't want to starve myself knowing how bad that is.  Inserting a rant about that, why do people find it so amazing that they went all day with only eating one meal or could count what they ate on one hand.  I think it's really dumb and you may be losing weight now but come back to me in 6 months and tell me you kept it off because I GUARANTEE you didn't, that is unless you are still only eating one meal a day. /Rant.

I spent my money very wisely and honestly was thinking about what I looked like with everything I bought and the only thing I could come up with was, HEALTHY!  I bought strawberries, apples, lettuce, rice cakes, broccoli,carrots,yellow peppers, yogurt and hummus!  So excited I have good food!  I am very determined to make it a habit of measuring and weight everything.  Tomorrow I have to workout, work then meet my group at school so I definitely need to make sure I bring enough food for the day and measure/weight before I leave!  I want to see that scale at 134 this week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment