Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sodium INVASION

I really need to chillax on the sodium intake tomorrow considering my weigh in is Saturday morning.  I am scared, not going to lie, I do not want to be disappointed, I haven't hopped on that evil thing since earlier this week.  Considering I have to get up at the ass crack of dawn to do my workout before work I am going to try and not eat a ton of carbs in the morning.  I also just need to focus, but I would really love to eat a sandwich.

Not much else to report on, I had a few grazing experiences today with cereal but I tracked it.  I know I didn't consume that much so whatever.  I am just glad that I didn't eat the whole box in one sitting.  Pretty sure I have accomplished that before.  No one even has a clue as to how much I can consume in  a day!  If I was a male I would have NO TROUBLE putting on weight!  Wouldn't that be nice, yes, it would be.  

End totals at 1503/29/137/185

No comments:

Post a Comment