Friday, June 10, 2011

Just saying

Planning isn't my thing.  We know this, this needs to be fixed.  I am really not looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow, considering it will be my time of the month next week that is one factor I do not think the scale will like me.  The other factor is, this picking and eating here and there isn't going to help me lose weight.  Also, my cheat day, so, as much as I want to positive about tomorrow, looking at my livestrong plate for the day looks like I will be living off of water and protein powder the rest of the night. LMAO . Not worried about it, I have done it before and I will be fine.  So what gives?  Didn't we JUST meet with our trainer last night and this was one of the issues? Yes, indeed it was.  Sorry.  Guess I still don't get it but I think seeing the scale tomorrow will help.


I know I can NOT let this take over me and I know I have to just suck it up, realize what I need to change and just do it.  I volunteered somewhere this morning where I actually DID bring an apple and some protein powder.  Then they had watermelon, pasta salad which I ate all the meat and cheese and then I get home and I have no idea what we are having for dinner.  Not good.  Definitely didn't set myself up very well.  I am also running out of food too which never helps me.  The plan then, is to gety on the scale tomorrow like normal, act normal regardless of what it says.  I was what 135 last time I weighed myself?  I gained 4 pounds after my cheat day so I will estimate 137?  If I am still 135 I will be happy, if I am 134 I will be shocked.  Honestly, am I expecting weight loss this week?  No.  Why am I being a debbie downer about it? bc things just don't add up, it's not realistic, it's just not.


Work tonight and then coming home to do some homework and hit the bed early because I need to get up early and workout before work.  PeAce ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment