Saturday, June 4, 2011

Early Morning Rant

Weigh in this morning.  My hearty was pounding before I stepped on, I never knew something like this could cause so much fear.  My only thoughts were; "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, 1 pound at least"  Well I got that, I am not at 135 which I have really mixed feelings about, hence the 8:22am rant.  I know I have worked for that 1 pound but I also know I clearly didn't work hard enough or I would have been more excited to see that I am still losing.  I actually already know why I don't feel as excited, because I know I could have done better.  My biggest issue is eating without measuring/weighing.  I know this should be and needs to be done to account for EVER single piece of food that goes into my mouth but sometimes it's just not possible and other times I do not feel like answers 60 questions or returning weird looks.


Today is my cheat day, I am going to the Greek Festival with my sister and I am going to enjoy it!  I will be as accurate as I can with what I eat and move onward with my deficit.  In reflecting back the week there were a few times when I mindlessly ate nuts or cereal without tracking etc and so I need to make a CONSCIOUS effort to measure/weigh everything before hand.  I really hate planning out my whole days worth of food but looks like I need to try it for this coming week.  I also need to roll up my quarters so I can buy some healthy foods.  Sounds awful doesn't it?  Well I am trying NOT to use my credit cards, CASH only.

Lots to do today so PeAce*

No comments:

Post a Comment