Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sun goddess

Just spend a few hours in the sun, did my toe nails, my fingernails, got a little darker, I hope!   I weighed in this morning at 133!  Down 4 pounds from last week!!!!! Last week I was 137! Woop woop!  Seriously, I couldn't sleep at all last night, worrying about my eyeballs and stressing over my weigh in.  I woke up a zillion times to go pee and check my eyes, needless to say they weren't getting better.  Then finally I called Lenscrafters in the morning and asked if they could diagnose and prescribe something if I had pink eye and so I had to get up early, 930 :(  I was so looking forward to sleeping it!  :(  So then I got up and went to the bathroom again and knew it was time to do the weigh in.  I seriously have a mini heart attack as I undress and prepare to step on.  I was so nervous, I know I am doing good but I also know that this week I can't say I gave it 110% because of those few slip ups, but whatever I have been doing has paid off.  Now I am super excited and super determined to keep it going!  I don't want to get cocky, I don't want to get lazy I want to do better now!  This is what I needed to pick myself back up, if I would have seen an increase it would have killed me considering everything else that is going on.

So I do have a very mild case of bacteria in my eye, not sure why I keep getting this.  Dad seems to think it's from the gym but I don't know.  I think I am going to try the daily disposable contacts instead.  The Dr. was super nice and when I told her I didn't have insurance she gave me the drops for free.  I had to pay $45 for the exam but that definitely saved me a lot of money because according to her they were expensive.  

Tonight I am watching my friend Sara get married and I am so excited to go out after!  NOT excited to have to wear these glasses but whatever, I am not going to cry over it.  The only thing I might cry over is my debt, and I have seriously been thinking I might need to take out a loan from my local bank to just pay off all my debt and have 1 payment to the bank.  I really hope I can convince them to do it, I am not sure how that works though? I don't know what else to do.  I can no longer be using any of my credit cards.  I have also considered being a cook at applebee's so that when I work I can work longer.  If they give me $10 an hour and I work the morning shifts, I would be making more than I am not which is what I need.  

Anyways, I am hoping for an awesome night and go downtown and dance the night away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment