Saturday, June 4, 2011

CHEATER

Today was my first cheat day since I started (May 13th- yes, I am keeping track of all of this).  The beginning part of the day was fantastic.  I got up early, had my coffee and breakfast.  Then I went tanning, bought Autumn her 2 foot long bone, went to walmart to buy more unnecessary things like Sally Hansen Salon Effects (just uploaded a photo for all to see).  Then it was bi's and tri's at the gym.  I must say, I am a lucky girl for being so friendly and knowing a lot of people at the gym.  I had a buddy today that really pushed me and by tomorrow my arms will be useless noodles of nothing.  I can't wait!  Then it was to the Greek Festival with my sister.  We started this tradition last year I believe and I am sure it will continue as long as they keep having them, which why wouldn't they? off of us alone they made over $400. Sick. 

My first bite of this cheat day was the Baklava and it was seriously DELICIOUS.  Granted everything the Greeks make is saturated with butter and some kind of nuts are used with flaky crust but for real, BOMB.  I had some Spanakipita and chicken Slovaki.  I was happy, music playing around me, people dancing, I bought $240 worth of AMAZING art work for my non existent house (whatever, one day I will have one and I will have sweet art work and a desk I learned 445345 life lessons on- more on that later).  As we were leaving I had to eat the other half of my Baklava as I watched the dancers and it's just amazing the heritage we often forget as we are busy living the American-not-so-dream, "Dream"

Work is awesome because I can eat croutons and I get a bunch of tables and make some paper.  I do have to note this one table, middle aged couple, definitely a couple that hasn't been together that long.  They were lively, engaged in convo and playing some sort of game with these small cards.  I kept looking, trying to see, maybe they are lottery tickets?  Maybe lottery tickets from a different place?  Finally I ask..."whatcha guys playin?"  In a- 4th -grade-can -I -play -too -kinda- voice.  Turns out to be some game they bought at a garage sale that was made in the 70's.  Pretty sweet.

Finally I get home and decide to eat some more because I am nowhere near the macros I should be for this cheat day.  How DARE I not use this up!!  Eventually I end out at 1910/56/229/147 and my goal was to get 1910/30/260/150 so mega fail.  Why? Well (1) definitely NOT accurate, according to my daily plate I ate 60 croutonss, about 1.5 cups of cereal, a piece of 200 calorie Baklava (which sadly enough is probably closer to the truth than the croutons) and some other random shit that I can't say I measured, weighed or even cared.  I lost one pound this week and even though I know I should feel proud, it definitely set the "annoyance" stage all day.  

Then I decide it's time to do my nails, so I read the directions and follow them one by one.  HEY MOM! THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED TO START READING--Onto step number 5 where I need to use nail polish remover to make sure they are clean.  So, dumb ass Talia sets the opened nail polish bottle on my $1000 desk that I just ruined the other day and knock it the fuck over who knows how.  Ruined, spots, splashes, and now covered with my frog pen organizer and daily planner.  Seriously that just killed me.  If anything else, I could handle the one pound loss, I could handle fucking up my first cheat day, I could even handle the table that ordered to go and then wanted to dine in but FOR REAL?  I can honestly say now I know why my parents always said shit about having nice things.  UGH.  Lesson learned?  Finally?  I mean first I fuck up and get nail POLISH on the desk thinking to myself "thank god that wasn't remover, holy shit it would have been a disaster"  So don't you think it would have been wise of me to NEVER, EVER do anything with nail ANYTHING near or around my desk? Nope, because yet again Talia has to learn by making the mistake first.  ** This is where life lesson is learned** Typical.  I don't even want to see what it will look like in the daylight and I don't even want to to hear comments from the mom peanut gallery.  Hint hint.

Let's see, can we make a mistake out of today?  I am sure of it..umm 

Mistake (9) on cheat days seriously think about what it is I am craving or have been craving and learn from mistake number 8 and measure/weigh.  I do not think that just because it's a cheat day means I can go balls to the walls, eat everything I want and not measure/weigh it.  That's pretty much it.  I am taking tomorrow off from training because I am learning from mistake number (6).  I get to see my child Autumn along with my ex which should be really interesting but I am stoked, my nails looks killer, all I have to do is make sure I look good and just keep smiling. LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment