Saturday, June 25, 2011

This is my fitspo for today because today could get very complicated. I weighed in and was near 132, no at 132 or 131 but near 132.  FUCK THAT. Last week I was 133 so I really shouldn't complain.  I have been doing well, I just wish it was faster weight loss.  I of all people should not even be saying that with my Personal Training knowledge and certification I would NEVER EVER tell someone to judge their success by that scale and yet I still am?  I don't really understand myself and in replying to a comment I got from my most personal blog post EVER last night I realized that I need to take a step back and really understand my emotions.  Right now I am confused, I am happy that it's my cheat day but I am also nervous that because I am in such an emotional state that I am going to try and eat my emotions, go extremely overboard with calories and then be mad at myself tomorrow.  So my biggest goal today is to NOT do that.  Thanks for playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment