Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bitches ain't shit

This chick looks AMAZING~ and I had an amazing day but I am hoping tomorrow will be just perfect! Went tanning in the morning, I am reluctant to even type that on here for the crap I will receive for it.  I know it's not good, I know it gives you cancer, just let me do it, it's the only bad thing I do these days.  Hit the gym after and did chest and cardio.  Chest workout was fantastic!  Def killed it, and cardio, well I started walking and I haven't been giving myself enough time to stretch so all this week I have gotten major, seriously killer shin splints.  They get so bad I have to do like 15 min of my walk/fast walk and then complete the rest of the time with the elliptical.  So, I should know better and my Mistake (12) Do not shorten workout time by skipping out on stretching or you will get some seriously killer shin splints! Work was pretty dead, didn't make that much money and I was totally going to skip class but then realized right as I got out of work, with 15 minutes to get to UB, that I have to take a flipping quiz and I can't skip. FML. So not only did I waste 45 min of my life waiting for a 10% tip, I also couldn't even make a clear cut decision bc the man owns me.

Eating was really good!  My numbers ended at  1564/28/110/209 with  sodium at 1902, not sure how accurate that is.  Pico de gallo and side vegetables were on the high end in regards to sodium content.  whatever.  The broccoli and cheese soup was the worst thing I ate today which is pretty good for Talia :)  I got bored and wanted to eat everything but realize in the end I will just get mad at myself for consuming pointless calories! 

So lastly, let me explain a little short story about how tomorrow, I hope, will turn out to be a pretty awesome day.  I workout in the morning, hopefully have enough time to stretch and straighten my hair, work the Bee's then swing over to Alden and work for the family joint.  Only until a certain someone walks through those doors will my smile look like the Joker, according to my dear friend Duane (I love him), and my day will be complete.  I am really excited that he is making the effort to come all the way out here to see me because I have such a busy schedule.  We were going to try and go out to dinner but with my late night classes etc and him working early he suggested he come out there.  Well dayumn, do you think I am going to tell you that's a bad idea?  I better load up on perfume, lotion, make-up, make sure my hair looks good...damn...I need to trim my nails ahha..for real...he makes me nervous....and I like it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment