Friday, June 3, 2011

Mistake 7 and 8....

CRAP. It's 3pm and it looks like I am going to be living on chicken and water for the rest of the day.  Awesome. LMFAO. So what is mistake (7)?  Do not eat the nuts!  I gave up peanut butter bc of the amount of fat and calories I was consuming so now, I must include ALL nuts unless they are in 100 calorie packs.  I guess I should also add Mistake (8) Do not mindlessly eat without measuring things bc I will most certainly be over in one of my macros.  Tomorrow is my cheat day so I am going to not let this ruin me.  So why did this happen?  Well because I am poor and have no money to buy food to bring to work.  I was planning on ordering something but didn't want to spend the money I wasn't making.  Seriously, I walked out with 20 bucks and I will probably be spending that on chicken tonight after work.  Oh well, nothing I can do now but learn from this.  This is all a big learning experience isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment