Friday, July 1, 2011

Small, small world

Good Morning! I wanted to do an early morning blog because I didn't get home last night until 1230 and had to get up super early. WHY?  Early morning workout baby!! Today is leg day and I want to it it hard!  Also, because tomorrow is my big day, weigh in day and I didn't do too bad last night except I was really under.  My macros ended up being 1320/18/139/159 and sodium was at 892!  I want to make a really big shout out to CHELSEA!  We have exchanged numbers to keep each other motivated and just as she texted me to tell me something I was eating cheerios straight from the cereal box!!  NO!!! Bad me!! I know I didn't eat a whole serving.  I was listening to lectures, sitting here waiting to leave for class and so I put them away and left and really happy she texted me because I probably would have gotten in a serving or 2.  So those cheerios are the reason I went over on carbs.  The reason for not eating all my calories/protein?  A boy  :)

I skipped my lifting routine yesterday and the only cardio I did was 30 min of light walking after I dropped my car off to get an oil change.  Whatever, better than nothing and I plan on actually working out the rest of the weekend too.

It seriously is such a small world!  First of all let me tell you that I struggled for about 1/2 hour hopelessly looking into my closet for something to wear.  It was about 70 degrees when I was doing this so pants were out of the question and shorts were as well considering I don't have any.  I always thought I looked super gross in jean shorts so all I really wear are skirts.  So I put on my red peace sign tanktop, light jean skirt and green sandals.  I think it was simple enough to go over to his friends house.  Well, by the time class was half over and we got our break and escaped from the dungeon it was really cold!!!  Luckily, my friend was home so I borrowed a pair of jeans and a long sleeve shirt just in case!  Praise the stars for my girl NICOLE!!!!!

Before I even get there, actually during class when I knew he wanted me to come I was getting sooo nervous.  I have to meet his friends, what if they don't like me? What if he doesn't like me? So, I get to his friends house and turns out the guy that lives there is a guy that lived down the street from me when we were growing up!!!!! I couldn't believe it but honestly felt relief, I didn't feel so up-tight, I felt like I could really just relax.  All of his friends were super cool, I think I got along with them all and I even got to meet his dog!!  First thing I did when I got home?  Emailed my friend and told him he better dish it out about this guy!  Nothing yet, but hoping to hear some good things because I know we just met and all but I just get a really good vibe.....

Anyways, now that I know someone knows him I am SURE he blew up my spot with all the posts on facebook I have recently made.  Crap.  Have a great day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment