Thursday, July 14, 2011

Times up motha-fucka!

Good Morning!  Excited to have the morning off, going to hit the gym hard (shoulders today) and then layin on the beach.  I can't wait to get some sun!  Unfortunately I need to bring school work with me but that's ok, gotta do what you gotta do.  Yesterday ended up perfect; eating, life, boy :)  I really am starting to fall for him, mixed emotions about that, but it just feels right.  Anyways, enough about that..

Although I did well with eating it was really tough to go 3 hours between meals while I was at work.  I had my breakfast at 8 then my post workout at 12 and then another snack at 3 but by 2pm I was really bored and really hungry.  I held out and it worked and then I was supposed to eat again at 6 but got SUPER busy at my family place.  6 top, 4 top, 2, top, 6 top, 2 top FUCK!  I was the cook/server/dishwasher and it was only my sister and I.  So this is what I did, I had a piece of chicken to be my last meal and my 6pm meal was going to be a greens salad with tuna so I just swapped them.  I knew it would be easier to eat the already cooked chicken I had than it would be to make the salad and I didn't want to skip a meal.  I ended up making the salad as I was cleaning up because apparently the last table to leave (the 6 top) thought it was their camp site and wouldn't go home!!!

Today I am hitting the beach and have pretty much planned out all of my meals except for my last one.  I need to go get some protein powder, I am having trouble figuring things out right now.  I felt hungrier yesterday with the meals I had, not sure why.  The best thing about today is I will be nowhere near food and so what I bring is what I eat, I won't be tempted by the world!!

I better quit pussyfootin' I need to go to the court and tell them this mother-f-er hasn't paid me yet!  Time to garnish your wages!!!  Have an awesome day! 

1 comment: