Saturday, July 2, 2011

131!!

All my hard work, consistancy, weighing, measuring, accurate calorie counting, non junk food eating week has helped me lose another pound! This time I am super excited and feel as if this sort of success I will now how to drive in a more positive direction.  I first of all want to say that I am EXTREMELY grateful for having an awesome trainer!  He has given me a great workout routine that I push myself at the gym to do everyday!   Yesterday when I did legs I couldn't walk normal after the last exercise and it just made me think not only do I want to punch my trainer in the face but I want to hug him too hahhaha.  I am trying to get away from stressing myself out b/c I know what happens to my cortisol levels and I also know what happens to my carb cravings.  Speaking of which I better prepare myself b/c my friend is coming soon.  You know what I mean.  I posted a few new pics of myself and I feel like I can't tell a huge difference, I am looking forward to seeing my progress pics in a few weeks though.

Last night I went out to the bar to visit a few friends, it was fun at first then got really boring, no hotties haha  Tonight I am looking forward to going DT to dance and then Sunday is the beach if it's nice! I skipped the gym today because my girls and I are planning on going Sunday before the gym.  I really should have walked this morning but that's ok I can still do it later if I get the time after work tonight.  Not really worried about it, if anything I can double up tomorrow and spend 2 hours at the gym. uggh.

I have to work in a few hours and the one thing I ask out of today is that someone is able to come visit me at work :) that is all :)  Have an awesome day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment