Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Taco meat at 7:30am

yes, seriously, I did just eat that less than 20 minutes ago along with a bunch of other random shit because there is nothing to eat.  I am currently sitting here typing this and thinking I better get shit ready to go but I can't seem to move.  It's hot as balls out and everything seems to be sticking together. gross.  I am really excited about a few things today.  First, after 3 days off I am getting my ass back into that gym and killin it!  My macros the past few days have been really up and down considering the other reason I am really excited about, being in a new relationship.  Scary, seriously who am I?  I pretty much swore off all man-kind and wanted to devote my life to being single but ever since I met this guy, I guess I can put his name in here now, Taylor, life has been great and I can't let him pass me by.  I'm not going to lie though, I want it to work so bad that I find myself doing things way different than in the past, but I supposed that's a good thing, right? That's why we have a past..to learn from it.

OMG SOMETHING MAGICAL JUST HAPPENED..my dad gave me my pay! I can buy food!!!!!  ::angel voices break out over my head::  ok, re-focus...so...I am pretty sure I left off at Sunday where my macros ended up being 1150/19/109/131 let's just say that night I got home at 3 am :)  Yesterday when I got home I was super hungry and so I decided to eat some taco beef at midnight along with some mozzarella cheese, are we seeing a pattern here with this damn beef?!  Anyways I was so sure I wasn't going to kill my macros but ended up at  1644/41/119/190 sorry Trainer!  Better job at this the rest of the week

Aight, for real, I can't even sit here anymore, my brain is in like 6 different places.  Let's sum it up.  Getting fired up at the gym today, working to make that paper, then class which hopefully doesn't last until the very bitter end.,.,

No comments:

Post a Comment