Friday, July 22, 2011

90 days out!!!!!

I can't believe I am already in my last 3 months before the competition!  I spent all last night looking at bikini's,saving websites and making connections.  I will tell you this, there are A LOT of people just on facebook alone that are willing to help and support and I can't express how much I appreciate that.  This is my first competition and to be honest, I'm starting to get scared.  I was texting my trainer last night asking him, if I hit it 100% the next 90 days I will be ready, right?  I really have to be spot on and I know that is going to come from planning, measuring, weighing, etc.  The past few days I have taken trips to tops in the morning or night for that day or the following day.  Considering I am going to be with Nicole all day Saturday I purchased a few protein bars to make life simple.  

Another thing I started to think of yesterday, as Vicki sort of implanted in my brain, that when I am getting cravings or want to eat something off plan, what is my competition girl doing?  Did she just cook herself some chicken and veggies?  How far along is SHE?  That alone is going to motivate me to get my ass moving and stick to the plan.  No one else is going to do this for me, I don't get to walk across that stage with someone holding my hand explaining why I don't look fabulous.  I can honesty say that under the circumstances I have done about 90% so far and that needs to jump to 110%.  Everyone knows what I am doing, everyone knows I weigh my food and measure it but sometimes I still do get anxiety thinking someone is watching and judging, it's humanity, right? I know what I want though, and I want to look so amazing on that stage and this next 90 days is going to be absolutely CRUCIAL I know.  So let's make a shout out to everyone in my life who will have to put up with me from here on out.  I do not want to make food the center of my life especially with the end of the semester stuff coming up and so I have learned that planning everything takes that edge off.  

Progress pictures will be taken tomorrow morning at the gym with the same suit in the same gym shower area and  I am really hoping there are some changes.  At this point I plan on doing them every 30 days, so 90, 60, 30 and the day of!  Have a fab day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment