Thursday, July 14, 2011

100 days out!!

I am so proud of myself today and immediately have to thank Chelsea Marie AGAIN for helping me right at the end!  So from the beginning, I went to the court, killed my shoulders at the gym and then went to the beach with my friend and brought my cooler.  I was so proud that I packed everything and planned it all out, I actually got to lay there, got a tan and although I brought my school work and managed to read 2 short articles I needed to just relax.  Went to school and like seriously 3/4 of the way through I was getting seriously slap happy.  Everything was making me laugh, I just wanted to get outta there!  

I was driving back home, and then my mind started to wander.  I have my period and therefore that's grounds for thought twisting and comment twisting of things people have said to me all day.  I panicked, well not really because a serious panic attack would cause me to die in an accident so I texted Chelsea and told her HURRY! I need something positive right now!  She was back at me in minutes and it settled me.  My mind jumps, it causes me to worry very easily and it also causes me to jump to conclusions faster than one could imagine.  I want to be happy, I want to be successful, and sometimes these negative thoughts are exactly what cause me to binge or turn to food so I knew I needed to hit up the grocery store for some chicken and then realized I needed other things for the morning and snacks.  I am so grateful to have such great people in my life even if they are hundreds of miles away!!! 

My macros ended at 1574/29/116/209  BOOYAH!!!!  Can't wait to kill it tomorrow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment