Thursday, July 28, 2011

You know you are competing when...

--you take a scale to your boyfriends house for a saturday morning weigh-in
--you take a 10lb dumbbell to make sure the scale is zeroed
--your passenger while driving is a huge jug of protein powder
--you can't wait to go to bed so you can finally eat again upon rising


I think I may start a list like this because those are some great ones, are they not?  Last day of classes was today for me! So flippin pumped! I do have 2 more online exams, one this weekend and then a few weeks from now but that's childs play.  Listen to lectures, take some notes, done.  I can FINALLY have a life for a few weeks and unfortunately I am going to have to pick up some night shifts because I need some CASH! 

I am extremely grateful that my stress level has already plummeted to the floor after stepping outside of that classroom and yes-I absolutely screamed and jumped for joy immediately as I entered the hall-way.  I must say though, that my Professors were amazing and I hope to stay in contact with them through my future endeavors. Two more years to go!  I will get there and I plan on being successful even if there are articles on how little Social Workers make.

Back to my training- lately I have done some lifting sessions in the am and pm cardio sessions.  I can't stand working out at night though, it makes me really irritated bc I know if I do it in the morning it's out of the way and done with.  I LOVE working out I just don't love doing it at night.  Night is my ritual facebook time :) Training has been going well and eating has been a little crazy lately.  I am working on getting my measurements in to get my bikini and hoping to start learning how to pose and walk during this little break from school!  I am really excited!  I know at this point nutrition is my biggest obstacle and I am determined to post up pics in less than 30 days showing more changes, leaner and more defined!  I know I have a lot of people rooting for me and I really just love how I am starting to feel and get excited when I see changes I just need to learn how to handle my food intake a little bit better!  Other than that, I am really happy in life!  I have a great boyfriend, great friends, great family and life is good :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Maybe I should start a list of my own... you know you are a runner when.... lol

    ReplyDelete