Friday, July 15, 2011

Leave the pain behind you

Seriously, this is the PERFECT Fitspo for me today!  I set my alarm for 6 and snoozed until 715..FUCK.  Already pissed off bc (1) I am still bleeding from my crotch and (2) now I do not have enough time to lift AND run. FUCK.  I settle on knowing I will just be lifting and I guess I half assed allow it to be just that, as I look back on the day, I am lucky I had enough time to do that, I could have way over slept and missed work. ::GASP:: that woulda been horrific, not really.  

Today was arms, so bis and tris and one of the trainers comes over to me, he is a friend so if you read this, sorry but this is MY blog and I can say what I want bc I'm an adult.  He was asking me questions and critiquing me, questioning me on why I wasn't or am not doing heavier lifting, compound exercises, plyos, etc telling me that doing kickbacks (which I wasn't even doing) won't get me anywhere.  Personally, for someone who has had a lot of issues with body image, diet, etc.  I have come a long way so far in these past few months alone.  I may have had a few set backs with binging and not eating so well but I have picked myself back up and if I compare my facebook picture to one of me in Florida 2 months ago, I am definitely leaner.  I trust my trainer to lead me into the right direction, I feel confident and I do not want anyone to drag me down, I do a good job of that on my own. 

I worked at the Bee's for my first shift then at my family place for my second shift and I couldn't help but be extremely irritated all day long.  Definitely started with waking up late, add in some twisting of the thoughts due to the period and you have one annoyed little italian chic.  Not a good combo.  So I texted my buddy Chelsea and she made me realize that although I was annoyed, it was early, that I will shake it and basically not to waste the whole day.  I tried as hard as I could and I did accomplish it.  On the way to the gym, I cried.  Yup, I just put on some sad music and cried.  What? that's not weird, right? Whatever, I needed to cry so I did and so I was totally thankful for the 30 minute drive this morning listening to Donna the Buffalo :)  

Fast forward to my interval sprints at the track..my mom went with me and she walked while I did this.  20 minutes, 15 seconds as hard as I could go without tripping over myself and 45 seconds of walking. WAY different than the treadmill, for real I think all of the world knows this but I haven't been working out outside all that much.  Reason being?  I spend my workouts in the gym, I don't split them.  Tonight though it was the best workout EVER and was EXACTLY what I needed to get out that pent up frustration and annoyance from the day.  I hit it as hard as I could, I pushed myself and even right before the last interval sprint I scrolled through my head all of the people that would be cheering me on..CHELSEA ESPECIALLY, and I pushed through.  I was winded, I was aching, but I felt GREAT!  Got to talk to the new boy later on, made me happy, fixed some of my twisted thoughts, got some homework done and now I need to go to bed because I want to wash and vacuum out my car tomorrow~WHAT? yes, wash and vacuum my car.  I never ever do this because, well, it's a lease, Nissan owns it, will always own it and I just don't care as much about it as I did with my little red ZX2!!

Ended the day well with calories, as I was sitting here doing my school work I did get hungry but managed to suck it up and fend it off because I was already at my allotted.  1557/26/140/196.

Tomorrow is my weigh in..please please please be at least back to 131!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment