Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Follow your gut!!

Good Morning!!! I want to start my blog explaining how awesome I did yesterday.  I took the time in the morning to plan everything out, all of my meals, measure everything, portion everything and I ended the day at 1506/27/131/183 not perfect but definitely really awesome on the meals aspect.  I worked out in the evening with a friend after I was done at the library.  We always have a blast when we hit the gym together!! So we get done working out at like 1030 and Wegman's is out next stop.  Now I had PLANNED on eating some sort of already cooked chicken that they usually have in their market cafe but unbeknownst to me, there was NONE! I immediately get angry tell Nicole I am buying my things and leaving.  I think,now what the hell am I gonna do? I have one meal of protein left, I don't want powder and I don't want to be up until midnight cooking friggin chicken. So, what did I do?  Something so ridiculous if you were someone random coming into Wegman's to food shop you would be shocked and confused as to why there was some girl eating tuna out of a can with a plastic spoon!  All I can say is I LOVE WEGMAN'S for having the market cafe because it provided me with a utensil to eat this tuna! That was all it took, I was happy and headed home!

Today I have a full day, hitting the gym soon, work 12-430 then class from 530-930 and I have my meals planned and ready to go, well almost just have to weigh a few more things out and I will end the day at 1567/30/126/192.  Planning really does go a long way!  It's annoying, yes but as long as I do it each day and try not to get ahead of myself I will be fine.  The weekend will be the hardest but I know that's something I need to overcome especially if I want to get on stage!! Have a fantastic day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment