Thursday, July 7, 2011

I spilled the beans

Literally, I spilled the remains of the coffee grounds all over the floor, probably about oh I don't know, 3 tbsp worth.  Upset?  Well yes because the last of the full caffine coffee was all over the floor!  My dad drinks half calf and I wasn't feelin that!  Make shift breakfast this morning too.  I do not have any food, tragedy, this is what gets me in trouble but I found some frozen turkey burgers and cooked a few of those up, had some strawberries and rice cakes too.  For my post workout it will be the other turkey burger, some protein powder and some baby carrots.  The rest of it I am not sure but I will definitely be lugging my jar of protein around.  I had it in my passenger seat yesterday and the new boy saw it, haha, at first I said that's embarassing but then I said no.  I gotta do what I gotta do at this point!  I am really glad that I picked myself back up and got right back on track with eating better.  I know abs are made in the kitchen and I need to keep that in my mind for the next 107 days!

I also am going to start taking fish oil again.  The reason I stopped was because of the 2 grams of fat it added to my daily macros.  When you only have 30 grams, those 2 can def make you go over.  Lately though I have been noticing that my nails aren't growing as good, they are chipping and splitting and my hair has been greasy.  Plus I want my hair to grow back faster and I am pretty sure this helps!

Yesturday my macros ended at 1495/23/135/183 so not bad at all.  I spent the evening with the new boy and I left with a huge smile on my face, fell asleep with it and woke up with it.  I really like this guy a lot, he's def already told me that he really likes me and that he has shooed away other girls (seriously, he is gorgeous, I am def sure there is a line waiting for him) and he said there is no one else that he is into right now..so.....I guess I'm good.  I am going about this way different than any previous relationship and it's really awesome.  He's mature, he knows what he wants, he has a good head on his shoulder, good values, he has goals, ambition, hes a great kisser, he has amazing eyes, a gorgeous smile...ah.......so excited!  I feel so happy when I am with him, I feel really comfortable and safe.

Ok, shut up Talia geez you are making everyone jealous!! I'm just stunned that a guy as gorgeous as him is so into me and lets not even imagine right now what hes going to look like in a shirt and tie omg I think I might have another mini heart attack.  Which by the way last thing, he said when he came in he saw me immediately and was staring/watching me and when he came back the day I gave him my number he saw me shaking! HAH How embarrassing! Oh well, I am really glad I took that chance!!!!! 

Anyways I need to get ready for a killer workout! work and then class., full day! Is it Sunday yet?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment