Sunday, July 17, 2011

Freshly Baked Bread

I woke up this morning with my heart fluttering around inside my chest thinking about how I will get to see a certain someone today.  Just the thought of it makes me smile and all giddy!  I don't eve know what else to say about it other than the fact that it makes me nervous, he makes me nervous and I enjoy it!  I am scared though, not going to lie.  I was in an extremely long term relationship before this and I swore off anything in regards to relationships after that, branding myself single for life.  I first saw him on a Wednesday and I never felt so compelled in my life knowing I HAD to know someone.  He came back the next day, I gave him my number and ever since we started talking he has changed my world.....He has his suspicions because of previous lovers and I have mine but I want this to be different and it already is.  The thought of telling him now is not the right time is not an option, I can't let him get away and that is one of the reasons how I know this feels right, even though I am scared I can't let something go that could end up being great!

The other thing that tickles my fancy is fresh bread that my dad baked last night. OMG so good! I can't take how good it is! I could eat it all day long but I know I shall not do that.

Today my plan is to get all of my facebooking and pussin-footin done so I can type up my paper and get as much done as possible so that tomorrow I have more time to work on the power point and get all of my errands done and complete my workout so that I can take the weekend off from lifting.  Wow that was a run on sentence for sure! Going to get the boy as soon as he texts me that he's out of his class and then heading to the Bee to meet up with people and hit the Middleport drive-in!  This will be the first time being with him that I will have all of my meals with me.  We are planning on going to the Diner, and I will not be eating, because I will have already eaten my meal.  I have not yet planned it all out yet because I have run out of protein choices so if worst comes to work I think I can get a chicken sandwich and 86 the bread and side, no biggie there. Anyways, I better get moving, get some more coffee and get this "A" paper done!  :)  Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

1 comment: