Sunday, July 24, 2011

Holy macro change!!!!!!!!





Obviously these are the photos from my 90 day out photo shoot and tomorrow...well sorta today, ok when I wake up I start a 1350/34/91/169 instead of 1575/30/130/189.  The hardest parts of this will definitely be the calories and the carbs.  This is a whole different ball game but I AM ready!  Unfort I am going to be pretty busy this week finishing up this stressful summer semester but I am going to try and post as much as I can!  Have a happy day!

2 comments:

  1. Do you eat as many veggies as you want or do you count those when adding up carbs and cals? To me its confusing since a lot of green veggies are neg calorie foods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is not alot of food! What does your meal plan look like?
    You are looking HOT tho!!

    ReplyDelete