Monday, July 11, 2011

Pure fitness talk!

Good Morning!! Woke up early, but then went back to bed.  I checked to see if my trainer sent me my new workouts for the month but he didn't yet and since I have nothing going on tonight other than the library my plan is to workout after that.  I was really tired from being out later than nornal last night so I slept a little more.  Although, my dad was working out in the basement (GO DAD!) and the dogs always act annoying when they can't see or be near him so they kept bothering me.  Anyways, I finally got up and started cooking breakfast and planning my meals for the day.  I had my trainer break down macros for each meal and so this is making it a little easier, it will be less difficult if I had enough food so I am glad I had enough time to sit down and log it all in to figure it out.  Annoying, yes but this is one less thing I have to worry about today.  I look at it this way, by planning my meals I do not have to ponder when I will eat, what I will eat and whether or not I will go off track.  If I make this magnificent effort to follow the plan I know I will see results.  

I know I am no where near perfect but my trainer explaining to me that he doesn't want to be sitting across from me 2 weeks from the show telling me I am not ready.  I am not putting myself through all of this and then not be able to do it.  I am really determined to get these meals planned out everyday and just take it day by day.  I know I have to buy more food, looks like as I was planning I am going to need more veggies to fill the carbs, possibly get some nuts to fill the fat, if I can fathom it maybe, just maybe I will get a jar of peanut butter and then spread it on some rice cakes?  I want to get creative, I just don't have the time right now.  I know he wants to see me succeed, I want to see myself succeed.

So here's to Monday! Let's be productive!  Let's kill our workouts!!! Let's be healthy and fit for life!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha that's funny. This week on my meal plan I have 2 rice cakes as a snack and strawberry jelly. :) Great job girl stick with it you got it!

    ReplyDelete