Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Feelin great!

Look at THAT body!!!  Motivation for sure!!I am soooo happy this morning, obviously b/c tonight I get to see a special someone.  Seriously I just have to be really lame right now and say that he makes me smile even at the crack of dawn when I wake up and read his texts saying Good Morning Beautiful, take note guys, this is one way (out of many) you can win us over, well me anyways.  Why?  Not just bc he is calling me beautiful before 7am but the fact that he is thinking about me that early :) come on, its the underlying meaning not just the superficial, jeepers, I may be doing a body competition but I'm not THAT shallow! :)

I started the morning with 4 egg whties, 6oz mushrooms, 3 slices watermelon, 1 rice cake and a scoop of whey with some coffee!! yippie! flyin high! Planned meals are:
12- 1.5 protein powder, 1 orange, 3 oz carrots and 1 tbsp ranch
3- 1.5 whey, 2 cups snow peas and 2 rice cakes
6- 1 can low sodium tuna, lettuce, tomato and garbanzo bean salad with most likely either lemon juice dressing or red wine vinegar
9- 4 oz chicken

I did this last night before bed and I feel like I am going to have the most trouble with the 6pm meal bc I will be at work in Alden and usually not that busy on Wednesdays, so...I will have to tough it out!  I know I can do it!

I also found the heels I will probably get..it's hard to tell, but I think they will work.  Personally, I do not feel like I would be confident wearing anything without the straps bc I would be too afraid they were going to slip off or something and the detail on the buckle isn't too distracting.

Well I better get my ass off of this internet, so damn addicting!  Off to go tanning then to the gym and then to work!  Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment