Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Head Straight

This past weekend, well all I am going to say is that has derailed my efforts.  I let stress win, I let myself emotionally eat and the holiday didn't help.  What I am not going to do right now is make this whole blog into how I feel so guilty that I am a failure and I I want to give up because that isn't the case at all.  After everything I have been through with the whole binging thing, I know I am not going to be perfect but I need to put in a better effort on the eating end. I keep making the same mistakes over and over and this one has def cost me.  It's def not easy to eat clean 100% of the time.  I do so well and then bam something happens and I screw it up.  Well I am ready to challenge myself to not eat any junk because this competition is going to be here sooner than I think and right now I can't say that i am ready.  So what am I going to do to change that?  Get serious, and eat healthy!

Although this weekend was full of stress I definitely had a great time out on my friend's boat for the weekend.  We went downtown the night before and last night I got to spend it with someone I really like  :)  we shared our first kiss, and I'm really happy he made the first move because I was itching to do it all night and I just couldn't.  I am sooo happy!!! This is sooo crazy!  Seriously how insane???!?! :)  I feel like my head is floating, my thoughts are jumbled but I haven't been this happy in a long time.  It's so strange how everything has fallen into place.  I'm really glad I didn't chicken out on giving him my number that's for damn sure!!!

Can't wait to hit the gym HARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment