Monday, July 18, 2011

Sweat Sparkles

First I would like to make a shout-out to this website; http://sweatsparkles.tumblr.com/ for providing all of my FITSPO pictures.  Thank you to whoever you are!!!  :)  

Unfortunately I am not going to be able to workout today, let me explain.  I was up extremely late last night, and didn't wander home until around 3 am, but it was TOTALLY worth it! No, I wasn't out at the bars, No, I wasn't shit faced, completely sober and loving life!!! Needless to say though I woke up when my alarm went off and said to myself "yea right"  SNOOZE x10.  Lucky me, I gave away my shift to get to the library and finish this damn project.  I am seriously ok with that though because the sun is not shining and I do not feel as if I am missing out an anything today. 

Another reason I will not have time is because as soon as I finish this blog for all of my wonderful followers, ::takes a bow::  I have to try and get myself to the Erie County Court in DT Buffalo where there are 1 way streets, round-abouts and parking ramps. YIKES!  A combo of three unnecessary stressors in life but I need to get this done so this son-of-a-bitch can realize I am NOT messin around and I want my damn money.  This chicks got credit debt she would like paid off immediately!!!  So wish me luck on that, I printed a map which half assed printed, so I had to draw the streets on it to see them more clearly and I am taking Broadway, the whole way, for 20 miles. JOY.  You know what that means?  Every single red light possible. 

After I accomplish this with hopefully some great advice and satisfaction from the Sheriff's Department, I am headed to get ticks to go see Badfish and Floggin Molly on July 31st!  I can NOT be any more excited about this considering my friend since 2nd grade and her boyfriend are going and I can't even remember the last concert I was at.  Had to be Tom Petty, last summer? Who knows but I am super excited to get my booty shakin!!! Pop,lock it drop it!

Well friends, I must end this lovely blog for today, I need to get my ass in gear so I can have enough time to do all this, get to the library and end the night with someone I consider to be very special  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment