Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sticky icky icky

So humid out and right now all I want to do is finishing my daily online addiction, get to the gym and hit the weights and cardio HARD!  I never went food shopping last night because I made a pit stop to my BOYFRIENDS apartment :)  Boyfriend. Geez. I love it!   Anyways my macros were over again yesterday and so I really need to do better today and get some food after work tonight so I am not scrambling the rest of the week/weekend.  Saturday I am going to a Graduation party with my bestie and she said they are having chicken so I am not worried about it.  I am getting to the point now where I need to start realizing that binging/pigging out isn't going to get me anywhere.  Not going to lie, yesterday while I was at Applebee's I snuck some apple pic crumbles...god damn it I suck..but damn were they delicious! 1680/37/123/208 without adding in those crumbles because I have no idea what to add them as?  Today I just want to under eat but I do not think that is what I should be doing.  Another thing I noticed is the seriousness of underestimating calories when you do not have any way of knowing how to track it until the end of the day. 

My goal for today is to get food , that's it. Simple and can be accomplished after work.  I also need to start writing my last papers and finish the powerpoint for our project.  I have a feeling I'm going to be up late.  I really can not wait for this semester to be over.  I really need some time to just breathe.

Last night I came home and had to explain a facebook situation about how Taylor can't change or delete certain things on his bc he doesn't have a desktop/laptop and I got so absolutely frustrated that she was making assumptions over him already.  I get it.  He's a gorgeous guy, hes sexy, very attractive and its not just that but he has a fantastic personality and I could go on and on but he has a  lot of female friends and thats fine but there are some lingering ex photos he was tagged in and since he can't access them from his phone he can't change them yet.  Unreal. I get so excited when I am around him, he makes me happy, my intuition tells me this is right.  I do not just go around getting into relationships left and right it's just not something I do, it's just not.  Let me figure it out on my own, isn't that how we learn??

There's a scale issue.  I am not going to be home saturday morning to weigh myself under the same circumstances I normally would and I am not giving up spending a night with my boyfriend just to weigh in so it looks like I will be taking the scale with me and it also looks like I better make sure I am 100% accurate so that I will be happy that morning! LMAO god damn that dreaded scale, it's bad enough I get anxiety getting on at my own house and now I have to be at my boyfriends.  Oh well, it doesn't really bother me, he knows what I am doing and he knows about my competition and he supports me and I even think I might rub off on him a little bit with the whole working out thing :)

Let's see, what else do I need to talk about? Eh, nothing.  Have a great day everyone!! I am hittin that gym hard today! BIOTCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment