Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Time sucks

Seriously there either (A) needs to be more hours added to the day or (B) another day added to the weekend, I dunno like Blunday or Krunday, make something up, I don't care, anything?! Someone?! please!?  I totally forgot I was supposed to volunteer this Sunday and luckily my supervisor reminded me with a friendly email. FUCK. Can't take it back now....for everything I need to do in life I need more time, PLEASE!

Anyways before I keep getting annoyed by it let's talk about more POSITIVE things.  Today I killed my shoulders, biceps and triceps at the gym!  Definitely am awesome workout along with 45 minutes of cardio.  I also pre-planned everything for my meals and I gave it 100% with the help of my friend Gabby

Meal 1-1 whey, strawberries, 1/4 sweet potato, 2 tbsp peanut butter and let me tell you I almost had to throw the jar out the window bc 2 tablespoons of peanut butter is NOT ENOUGH!
Meal 2-1 whey,1 apple, 3 celery stalks
Meal 3- 6oz chicken, 1 slice weight watchers american cheese melted on top YUM
meal 4-1 why, 1 cup broccoli, 3 stalks celery with walden farms bacon dressing
meal 5- 6oz chicken, 1 pound lettuce (a little less bc I got sick of it by the end) 1 whole fresh tomato, pepper and seasoning to taste with red wine vinegar as the dressing
1310/27/95/175
BOOYAH GRANDMA! Now THAT is hitting it!!!! 
Next mission: Hot air pop corn popper by tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment