Saturday, August 13, 2011

Honey badger don't give a shit

Just saw that video and it's quite funny.  Scale said 131 this morning.  Bummer but I figured as much.  The week finally can start over for me and I plan on KILLING it! Bought a 40 pound bag of chicken.  Yes friends, yes, 40 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast.  I think we should place bets on how long this will last me.  I am guessing 3 weeks? I also bought a few bundles of celery and ate that shit on the way home.  A little dirt won't hurt, whatever we could die tomorrow.

My goal for the week is to be 129.  That is my long term goal, 7 day goal.  My goal for today is to hit my macros and make sure I bring food for tomorrow since I am sleeping at my boyfriends.  Not making huge goals here people, one day at a DAMN TIME.  I get too overwhelmed thinking too far ahead!

That's pretty much all for today except for does the chupacabra for real?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment