Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My milkshake tastes watery..?

I really can not help but blog about a recent waitressing experience the other day.  It was a mother with her three daughters; two of which had apparantly read enough books to get a free kids meal.  Joy! The mother orders, obviously the all you can eat and no, not because she is the average obese american.  She is a frugal mother but she takes it to a whole different level 67 minutes later when she tells me her daughters milkshake tastes really watery! What? ::REWIND:: HOLD UP! My response; "Watery? well, you have been sitting here a long time"  Are you serious right now lady?! Your bill is less than $11 and you are deliberately trying to get a free kids oreoshake because you let this one sit there for 67 minutes?!? (yes, I detailed the check for this one).  I'm sorry, would you like me to add another one to the bill before you go? Of course you wouldn't.  Unreal.
While we are on the topic, I don't need a 12 sentence explanation as to why you are ordering water and no, I don't believe you when you say you will order something else later.  

/rant

Back on the fitness topic, had a great workout at the gym today and yesterday I stepped foot into a gym with my boyfriend!  I have been waiting for that moment for 6 years! no lie! He did his own thing, I did mine and it was awesome.  We went back to my parents house, I made him dinner, we swam, he met my family, I couldn't be any happier with how things are going and I am determined to keep it this way :)

Today was legs, yesterday was back and tomorrow is shoulders.  I am still struggling with this 1350 calorie intake and although my few slip-ups, under intake yesterday, over intake today I figured something out for tomorrow.  Just have to stick to it!  I am thinking in terms of my next set of progress pics and I want to be able to visually see more results and I know this time around I need to keep up on my nutrition and that is the 22nd of this month so I have some serious time to kill it and nail some changes for sure!  I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about my weigh in this weekend.  I will be getting my period next week, I didn't feel great today and I can tell I am feeling a little bloated so meh, mer mer.  Not exactly looking forward to getting on the scale this week. 

I just have to make sure I am doing what I need to do to stay on track. No excuses!

I just wanna dance!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment