Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Busted with ranch!

Have I ever mentioned through this whole journey how fucking difficult this has really been?  I mean seriously! I know my trainer told me it would be hard but now that it's getting down to the last 9 weeks and since I ruined more time than necessary he's really getting on my ass. Which by the way is AWESOME, I mean who wants a trainer that lets things slide all the time? NO ONE, DUH!  So yeah I know I need to be hitting 1350/36/90/169 but I have been going off the wall with protein and a little over like 100-200 calories over calories and its not flyin with him no more!  It is very frustrating to have to be SO conscious of everything and yes I know, planning is key and I have been doing better and I even brought a huge lunch bag filled with stuff bc I knew I was sleeping over and needed things for the next day morning and afternoon snacks but then I get home and track it all and my numbers are off and it would be better if I planned everything...FML. I hate planning this shit out!  Why? bc then at work when it's time to eat again and I really want broccoli cheese soup but start eating fuckin pieces of lettuce it's REALLY NOT THE SAME PEOPLE!!! 


So Monday and Tuesday I have left out of the mix on the blog because when I am with Taylor I already spend way too much time facebook stalking that I don't leave enough time to blog.  Sorry friends.
Monday:
Meal 1- 4 ounces sweet potato,6 oz chicken,1 whey,1/2 cup blueberries, small strawberries
meal 2-whey, 6 oz chicken, 3 stalks celery
meal 3-6oz chicken, 1 slice ww chz
meal 4-1/2 bag snow peas, 1/2 green pepper, rotisseree chicken, 1/2 tbs ranch, 3 oz romaine
1418/19/73/225

Tuesday
Meal 1-whey, 6oz chicken, 1 fruit crisp cup
meal 2-3 stalks celery, 1 red pepper, 6oz chicken
meal 3-2 staks celery,4 oz chicken,4oz shrimp,lettuce
meal 4- "chicken fingers" clean living recipe
1488/30/81/210

Rum pum pum pum.....

What else can I say really?  I mean damn, I love food, eating 1350 calories is tough but I am really trying and right now my biggest effort is in the binge eating department.  I may be off in calories and eating too much protein and what not and I know if I planned and ate what I planned it would work out in the end but it just sucks doing it and I am not going to beat around the bush out of EVERYTHING I have had to do for this it's that. planning. who wants to fuckin plan everything? I mean damn, thats a boring life.  That's not a Talia life. So...I will plan I know if I want to do this that's the biggest sacrifice I have to make to look like how these girls look.  All I know is I am giving it what I got in the gym and cooking healthy and eating healthy and not binging and in the end my number one goal was to create better eating habits, I think now my number 2 goal will be to somehow find a way to like planning.  I guess I can't really say I hate it, I know how much better it will be once school starts bc I won't have as much time on my hands as I do now.  Internship (if this shit ever gets into gear) classes 3-4 times a week, working, trying to spend time with my boyfriend and my friends.  I refuse out of everything in life to give up the things that make me happy!

Holy fuck balls I need to go to bed! Good night books of faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment