Monday, August 8, 2011

I WILL NOT BINGE

I have to write this right now because I just got home and my day of calorie intake didn't go as planned.  I got caught up in the damn nuts and trail mix again so.... I am adding a mistake:
Mistake (14) Go back and read mistake number 7 and add, don’t even start on the trail mix! Bad idea! If nuts are a bad idea, what makes you think trail mix is?
Also, for real, the broccoli cheese soup is sooo good at Applebee's, I just had a little bit and a little bit of mashed pots and jeepers it ruined me!
GRRR..so yeah I ended at like 2000 calories 97 grams of fat 131 carbs and 132 protein. 
:(
Insert game over sound board right here BUT ...it will end here.

  I am home about to listen to lectures and I want to eat so bad, I am really hungry again but I know I can't.  Tomorrow I plan on working out with Taylor after work which will allow me to sleep in and eat later and so I can spread my meals out more ..I have the "I-sorta-fucked-up" mind set but I know if I stop it here I will be above myself and above what I have been doing with the binging and I am far away from the damage a binge can do.  I was trying to space my meals out too far today, I ate too much in the morning and I was trying to save my last meal with the cookout for too late and I got hungry.  I was at work at 12 had my snack and wasn't supposed to eat until 3, I was hungry at 2 so I was going to swap my carbs/fat with the mashed pots and brocc cheese and then at this point I wasn't supposed to eat again until 6! 

Apparantly I need to eat every 2 hours to be happy because 3 is too long and 4 just never happens.  Is that bad? seriously is eating that often too much? its so tough because I do not have a lot of calories to be dealin with here.  1350 doesn't stretch very far eating every 2 damn hours for f's sake!

I will rise above my trail mix consumption, be productive (after catching up with facebook) and listen to some lectures for this test friday! Instead of starting over tomorrow, I started over after the trail mix and said DO NOT LET THIS RUIN THE WHOLE WEEK!!

I am learning!  I am better than this!  I am better than the food coma!  I am better than the carb hangover!  I am better than the sugar spike!  I am better than the processed packages!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog!
    I know its totally mundane and boring but do you think you should get a meal plan from your trainer and eat the same thing day in and day out to achieve your goal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be doing this but...I am stubborn and won't do it. I feel like this would cause me to binge even more, I would feel so robotic, etc. I am trying to pre plan everything and even so I do it and then go off the plan bc I am hungrier an hour earlier or I end up craving something. I do not count this as a binge, I am still up listening to lectures and I have sat here and cleaned my gun to avoid eating then I fixed my gum wrapper chain and I still haven't eaten anything so I am def doing good! Bed soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha I am totally the same. I plan the days meals and then I end up eating them out of order or things get added.
    you are totally an inspiration and I am eagerly awaiting your show

    ReplyDelete