Friday, August 19, 2011

Evil, evil carb deficit

First of all I must say it's amazing to have people that I work with working WITH ME to help me achieve my goals.  One of the new cooks cooked a baked potato today for me and cut it up to make it look like fries, then he made a salad with fruit on it which I hardly got to touch because we got busy and then he made me some plain shrimp.   So appreciative of people like that because most of them either look at me like I have 6 heads when I pull out my protioned out chicken in a bag and melt a piece of weight watcher cheese on it or just smile, shake their head and walk away.

Anyways, so i deleted some stuff and added some stuff to make room the macros I ate from him and so by the time I got to my second job, had some coffee with whey and texted my trainer I realized I hadn't had enough carbs for the day yet.  Why? Well first of all I started to be tired, so when the coffee kicked in and I started to get irritated and annoyed with everything, I knew, a sure Talia sign, I needed more carbs.  Lo and behold a quick livestrong check from my sisters phone told me I was only halfway to my goal for the day. YIKES! EVERY BODY RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

Eventually I get home, make a cuke salad with lettuce and add a sweet potato and my day looks like this:
Meal 1 which I must say was at 6 fucking am and no wonder I am so tired- 2tbsp peanut butter, 1 chocolate rice cake because that's all the time I had given myself to eat otherwise I know I would have made bad decisions
Meal 2- starbucks coffee with a red eye, whey and some cinnamon
Meal 3-6oz chicken, 1 slice weight watchers cheese, 1/2 potato, shrimpies
Meal 4- 6oz chicken, 1 slice weight watchers cheese
Meal 5- whey and more coffee
Meal 6- 1/2 cuke, 5 oz of a sweet potato and yes I had to cut some off because the damn thing weighed so much, some lettuce, pepper, red wine vinegar
1334/32/96/172

Good enough..I need to go see my boyfriend now. Good bye.  
P.S. tomorrow is the dreaded weigh in...

No comments:

Post a Comment