Monday, August 8, 2011

I did it (quick blog read!)

It's almost 245 in the morning and I am almost done with my lectures for my online Psychopathology class.  My last blog was about how hungry I was, and how I still had the thoughts of failure in my head but was determined not to let it take over control.  I sat here in the beginning and drank some water, mind you I have been sitting here since about 11, maybe earlier.  Right now the lecture video is running behind all of these tabs I have open and all I know is I never want to have dementia or alzheimers.  ANYWAYS, after the water I needed something else to do, so I cleaned my gun.  Then I had to fix my gum wrapper chain so I did that too.  I actually accomplished sitting here for this entire time WITHOUT eating ANYTHING!  YAHOO! YIPPIE! WOOPIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment