Thursday, August 11, 2011

Country shit, that's all I see..


This picture is actually me! I can be my own fitspo can't I? Fuck it, yeah I can!  Not exactly a 6 pack yet Johnny, but I'm gettin there! Today went very smooth.  I slept in instead of hittin up the gym and I am glad I made that decision bc I was so tired after waking up, not to mention my whole body was sore especially my legs from the day before.  Workouts are still workin'!  You know what I say?  If you aren't making ridiculous faces when you are lifting weights, you aren't lifting heavy enough!

Anywho who, wait first may I just say that my boyfriend made my day just by coming by my work.  He ordered food to go because he couldn't stay but so happy to see him.  I didn't know he was there at first and when I saw him I was like dayumn who's that...hahah.  Def made my heart skip a beat and still makes me nervous ;)

Second, I get out ridiculously early from work so I hit up the gym and had an AWESOME workout.  To be quite Frank, I hate working out at night but working out in the middle of the day isn't so bad.  I wish my schedule wasn't so jacked up because honestly I think I might eat better if my workout was plastered in the middle of my day.  I don't know how to explain it but I just felt better and felt like I was in a better mind set to make sure I ate good where as if the workout was already done I don't have that thought process?  Whatever

Third, Clarence Court today I got away with $40. Booyah Grandma!  Why? bc I know how to talk it UP!  No driving school, no points, no B.S.! Now THAT bitches, is how I roll....roll out.....

Fourth- my macros today..drum roll here: 1371 (a little off)/37 (ok this too)/93/170.  Let me break it down for you.  Meal one was in the morning before I left for work.  I specifically got up with the least amount of time to pussyfoot and I was still late because I had to get gas.  So meal 1 was a scoop of whey, 2 chocolate rice cakes, 1 salt free rice cake, 1 cup blueberries and some light whipped cream.  meal 2 was @ 1230- 2 cups broccoli, 4 ounces of chicken and a little bit of broccoli cheese.  Seriously, that shit comes out of a bag (like every other soup we have minus the french onion) and it's fuckin DELICIOUS! What did I dip my broccoli in? Broccoli! haha I am also always the one that has to obtain it because no one else wants to get caught.  Sure, leave it to me!  Meal 3 I had to eat something it was 230 and I was getting hungry (note this damn 2 hour mark when I am at work- it's not like this any other time) so I had some chicken and some more broccoli cheese and bounced.  Meal 4-right after working out I hit up Wegman's. LOVE WEGMAN'S! Got 8 ounces of chicken a side of grilled veg and a side of roasted potatoes. YUM! Meal 5- 2 ounces of low sodium deli turkey left over from the other day and 4 ounces of chicken and done for the day. Water intake-check! 

I weigh in Saturday morning and I just am really nervous about what it will say.  I know I messed up a few times and I am trying to make up for it in the next few days.  Not counting today or the actual comp day I have 71 days! Holy fuckin fucker! that's not a lot at all.  I also have about 10 days until I am going to try and have my friend take 2 month out pics and I feel like I need a tan to show off my definition, is that bad? probably, maybe I will spray tan? reeeppp ok I'm outtie! 
P.S. Italy's bar scene looks KILLER!

No comments:

Post a Comment