Monday, August 29, 2011

Own3d by the master's

WBFF pros are the shit!All of these ladies look absolutely amazing! 54 days and I will be up on a stage like that too.  I have a few goals for the remainder of this time, first of all i would like to say that this past weekend I weighed in at 129.  Also, I would like to appologize for not being so user friendly to my blogspot.  I have been trying to spend as much time with my boyfriend and friends before today started (you know the dreaded first day of school-FML).

My goals for the next 54 days are two fold. (1) no more binges and (2) clean eating all the way!  This was supposed to start Saturday but I am an A-hole and had some chips at chili's. Whatever, kill me, I know I was in the wrong BUT it didn't lead to a binge.  Before we got to the resturant a bunch of stressful things happened, first I always feel like everything in my life is based on time and how long it takes to get places and how long I will be at location A for and when I have to leave location A to get to location B.  Then I dwecide to take a different route to my man's house and of course I get detoured and lost so by the time I pick him up, we don't have anywhere near enough time to get to the gun range and shoot for an hour.  So mad.  So literally I told him I needed/wanted a drink.  Of course I didn't have one but I did have something salty and crunchy.  I was over my calorie intake by 500.  My own fault.  After that we saw Don't Be Afraid of the Dark.  Honestly, worst acting by Katie Holmes, I was pretty dissappointed.  Not to mention, if anyone else saw this, did her voice sound like she was 12 or was it just me? Late night was fun and I got to sleep next to him so I woke up happy :)

Today since I am going back to school I have no free time all day and the same goes for wed, thurs, friday and saturdays so it will be super easy to follow a meal plan from here on out.  I have a lot of support around me and I know I can do this.  My number one goal was to stop my binges and if I can accomplish that from here on out and walk across that stage I will be one happy human.

I must remind myself that the original reason I entered this competition was to stop the binges, build my confidence and get the body I have been striving to get for so long.  Now, don't get me wrong, I have been planning a pig out fest for the day after, hell I probably will even take Monday off so I can lay in led all day!! Anywho- gotta get movin here! Have a lovely day..as for me, I dread it! BLAHP

No comments:

Post a Comment