Monday, May 23, 2011

WATER

I have lost track of how much water I drank today but it had to have been at least a gallon.  I KNOW I have bitched about this probably 6 times already but SERIOUSLY, drinking this much water sucks!  Does it ever get easier?  Does my body ever want to stop having to pee every 20 minutes?  Will my body ever be GRATEFUL for drinking so much?  My macros ended up being 1548/36/131/179 but I can't say it's 100% I should have never bought that jar of peanut butter.  For real, who buys a jar that big and measures serving sizes?  I should be, but I didn't today, I only guessed with one.  Why?  Well this morning I put some on my toast and then later today I had some too but not like huge spoonfuls, just a little.  Not only that but I guesstimated with other things I ate today too. I guess considering I have been counting calories and learning portion sizes for years I pretty much can tell what things are in terms of servings but for this I know I need to be a little more careful.  Hopefully my trainer skips out on reading this post.  Crap, now I feel like I have to tell him..wow..really?

Mistake (5) - never think you are going to eat just one serving of peanut butter once you start.

Learned. Over it.  Moving on.  Tomorrow I get to see a friend I haven't seen literally since the fourth of July last year!  Ok, maybe that's a touch of over-exaggeration but I honestly can't remember last time I saw her.  Life is weird.  People come and go, have different schedules, get boyfriends, blah blah blah.  HA HA.  Off to bed I go, but before I do I started my second week of exercises and today was chest.  I made sure I pumped out as heavy of weights as I could because I didn't want to be mad at Applebee's when the restaurant became flooded with Canadians.  It never happened but at least I knew I put in an excellent workout!  Good Night ya'll!  Tomorrow and moving forward I need to make sure I am being more accurate with measuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment