Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

This is such the reason that I do not like to plan anything.  First of all...

Mistake (6)  Do not do triceps and biceps one day and then do chest the next!  Take a rest day!!  I did chest today after killing my bi's and tri's Sunday and holy CRAP was it tough!  Awesome workout though! Awesome!! 

My goal today was to eat as "planned" because I knew I was having dinner with my parents after work so I brought stuff to work.  Then I got to work and forgot that I was training someone for their solo shift and was BORED, ALL.DAY.LONG.  The server is great and I am glad she did so well but my boredom always leads to me being hungry and so I ate things when I wasn't "supposed" to.

  I absolutely hate feeling like that though, just because I set out to eat my carrots and grape tomatoes with some whey at 4 but instead munched on some celery with spinach dip should I feel so wrong about it? Another thing I was supposed to do today was make sure I measure/weigh everything which I did not.  I do not feel like I have failed but I do feel guilty about it like tomorrow I will wake up and weigh more than I did today, which by the way today I was 137.  I believe it could have been 1 of 2 things.  Either it was from all the water I drank before bed to get my count in or it was from not accurately counting calories/sodium, etc.  So today since I still didn't accurately track everything but I drank most of my water during the day I will hop on the scale tomorrow to see where I am at.  I definitely need to be more on top of things but this is about where I fall off track when I am dieting/trying to get smaller on my own.  I am on day, what? 18, I usually get to 3 weeks then I star craving.  I feel a little aggitated writing this right now.  Someone at work actually said my face looks thinner.  That IS usually the first thing that people notice when I start losing weight so although deep down I know I am going in the right direction I get scared, my feelings change, and everything else.

Anyways day ended at 1552/31/131/189 which is pretty much near perfect and I can not imagine that I was way off tracking.  If anything my protein might be a little but lower but that's about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment