Friday, May 20, 2011

SERIOUS CRISIS

I am currently experiencing my first serious crisis and I don't have a clue what to do.  I am currently at 
1122/28/1296/110 for my macro nutrients, I need 1575/30/130/189 put two and two together I get to eat only something that contains protein, no fat or carbs and I have NOTHING to eat right now and I want to MURDER something!  What do I eat?  I am so hungry! This is what sucks the most right now, this bullshit macro bullshit and I wouldn't care so much if I didn't have to weigh in tomorrow morning but I do and so if I get mad and just eat anyways I am going to go over on everything, even sodium which will destroy the scale ;(   I can't believe how much this is pissing me off but when I got to my second job I only made a salad with lettuce, and onion, had a little cheese and used lemon juice because I wanted to save more calories for later.  Well what the hell! It's all bc I was so hungry this morning my breakfast had a lot of carbs! This is only day 7 Talia, you better suck it the hell up!!!!!  I...need....substance....I have been drinking soooo many friggin liquids I think my bladder may just literally burst open.  Well, 1.5 scoops of whey and more water.... end of the day macros: 1332/33/135/148 and for yesturday since I was being studious and didn't blog they were at 
1522/29/125/202.

Mistake (4?) Do not consume 54 grams of carbs for breakfast or you will be miserably on a liquid diet by the end of the day

On a better note, I did have an awesome shoulder workout today.  The first exercise was a machine shoulder press and by set 4 out of 7 I was already bitching out my trainer in my head, wishing he was next to me so I could shake him.  Although, I do not think I could have lifted my arms high enough to do so.  Peace out! I need to get some lectures listened to.  Fuck off carbs, fuck off!

No comments:

Post a Comment