Friday, May 27, 2011

Shatter?

I needed, yes needed, to re-do my nails tonight.  Obviously I am getting no school work done (again) and so this is what I must do.  I paint the white on first, wait for it to dry then do the black O.P.I shatter over it.  Looks flippin sweet! Then I fuck up my pinky nail because I always try to do things long before they are dry and so somehow the shit flies outta my hand and goes all over the place! GREAT...  Little did I know there was a spot on my desk that when I went to wipe off it created a perfect -NOT -supposed -to- be- there-little-light-brown-circle-on-my-dark-brown desk!  Good grief! For real??  Breathe. Close your eyes and think Talia-there is nothing you can do not, put your laptop over it and no one will EVER know....

My day was tiring, I got up super early to workout and I have a feeling my hamstrings are going to be screaming at me tomorrow, I didn't even have time to stretch because I had to work.  I always manage to make JUST enough time to workout, shower, get ready for work and GO when I work the 1030 shift!  My macros ended at around 1450/21/131/174.  I am on day 15!  can you believe it?  My averages were 1505/34/128/182 last week they were 1528/34/128/186 so I know I am on the right track and considering my recent break-up with peanut butter I could probably place bets on my fat being closer to what it should be by the end of week three.  I am totally geared up for my weigh in tomorrow, always nervous but I know I put forth a good effort and although I have room to improve, I know I am going in the right direction.  


A few things I need to work on are (1) spreading out my macros more evenly through the day.  I have noticed I eat a lot in the beginning parts of the day like breakfast and then by the end of the day I am starving.  This makes things really frustrating because I have to sit down and track BEFORE I eat because if I don't I always end up eating the wrong things.  The other thing I need to work on is getting closer to the macros I need, especially protein.  Drinking water has been better as long as I drink a lot in the earlier part of the day.  I do loose track though so sometimes I end up slammin some before bed, and then I wake up regretting it.

I am making a deal with my trainer to have a little extra fun next Saturday with my sister at the Greek Festival!  I am sooo excited!  As long as I am 100% on and still down in weight I get to eat some BAKLAVA!!! DELICIOUS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment