Saturday, May 14, 2011

End of day two...

I am definitely ready for bed to take my mind off of the ridiculous things that occur in life.  Aside from my past always coming back to haunt me, today was a really good day.  Ok, besides my weigh-in too, so aside from 2 ridiculous things.  I weighed in at, I mind as well say it because I know I will NEVER be at this weight again ...  145!  :(   Gross

You can view my eating habits here, just so you can see that I am reaching my macros in the healthiest ways possible:
http://www.livestrong.com/profile/sweetdreamerzx2/

macros: calories/fat/carbs/protein
The past 2 days have been awesome
May 13th macros: 1541/31/127/200
May 14th macros: 1496/26/129/193

Today I also started drinking a gallon of water and that was really tough especially having to pee so much.  It's seriously a pain in the ass and great advice by someone else to drink most of it earlier in the day so that my nights sleep doesn't suck so much!
I had a few cravings today.  Pizza at my dad's place all seemed to come out picture perfect.  He also baked bread this morning and so when my sister said she was going to take a sub home, I drooled and sulked for a second.  I also had a hard time right before work, because after my appointment with my Trainer, I went to the eye doctor came home and ate lunch and then took a nap.  When I woke up I was REALLY hungry but knew I had planned on eating a snack at work which was only a half-hour away.  Any other day I would have went straight to the cupboard and started mindlessly snacking on dry cereal, chips and anything else crunchy.  I was proud of myself for not doing  that because all I see right now is a sexy, fit and lean Talia!!!!! 

What I really love about this is that my eating plan is not set in stone, I don't have to eat certain things at certain times and be a slave to it all.  I feel like I  can breath easy and worry less knowing that I can eat at whatever time I want.  I also really like the fact that I am in control of it which makes perfect sense because if I rely on him to spoon feed me everything, how will I ever learn to make this a lifestyle change?  By doing it this way I feel really confident already that I can easily do this the rest of my life.  I have even noticed my face thinning out more from just the decrease in calories and increase in the amount of water I am consuming and it has only been two days!  I am super pumped to see what will happen in 5 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment