Monday, May 30, 2011

Carb Monster-DAY 18

I was down 4 pounds this week! YAY me! So I am at 136!  I am hoping to be under 135 by the end of this week but I know I am going to have to work for it.  Yest\erday I wasn't home and although I made some extremely healthy choices while surrounded by my junk food eating friend I still wasn't 100% on my macros.  I went over a little bit in carbs and my weight this morning was slightly higher which was annoying.  Right now, it's almost 9am, I just ate a small breakfast and I am STARVING for CARBS!  I seriously just want to open up some cereal or something, I am just really hungry today.  I know though that I need to get better at measuring and weighing things because I really am one of those people that will be WAY off if I didn't do it.  I wish I could be the other way and be so accurate.  I planned my first 3 eating times today, nothing major because I plan on having dinner with my family.  I am pretty sure we are having some sort of chicken so I want to make sure I am not starving by the time I eat.  I will have an apple and a shake after my work-out, another shake 2 hours later and then in another 2 hours a shake and some veggies.  That will take me to about 4pm, should be done with work around 430, not sure what time we are eating but by then I will have 960/15/88/123 for macros, plenty of room for more calories and protein.

I know I am only on day 18 and I know I need some improvements but I am also proud of the fact that I have not had a binge, I have not over-ate, the worst I have done is been a little off with calories because of estimating.  I am still on a losing streak and I am determined to see the number on the scale be at least 134!  This means; drinking a lot of water, making sure I get my workouts in but work HARD, and eating good, near perfect macros every time, near perfect calorie counting by measuring/weighing.  To me that is the hardest thing but I know it effects everything!

I really hope work is busy this afternoon but I am not going to hold my breath on that one.  It's gorgeous outside and it's a holiday!  Time to finish up this coffee and hit the weights!!!!! Hope everyone has a great holiday!  I am feeling great, happy, slept good and can't wait to make today better than yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment