Sunday, May 22, 2011

Temptations

Last night was an absolute BLAST!  I danced so much I was not walking like a normal human in my over the knees I wore.  Yeah , yeah, stick to sneakers, right? Hell no, these boots always make the outfit look SLAMMIN'  A few people we went out with were wasted before we even went and so when we got there and said we weren't drinking (6 times), that no we didn't want a shot (about another 3 times) and no, really, we haven't had even 1 drink I didn't expect anything less.  Regardless, I still think it's hilarious that being a non-drinker is so abnormal.  I ended up being one of the DD's, driving someones car I just met that night, in my socks because as soon as we got back to the cars I took them off.  I had to chuckle when the owner of the vehicle kept telling me to be careful and even more so when there was a cop.  No worries, I'm sober, remember?

Once we got back to her apartment, around 4am, was probably the hardest part of the day nutrition wise, minus being at work super bored and wanting to eat a whole handful of croutons.  Why was it so hard? All the talk about food and the consumption of left over pizza, that was already there when I got there before we left.  It was tough, especially since I had eaten all of my calories allowed for the day to not eat something.  Ok, I had like 6 blueberries, but I think all the dancing negated them so whatever.

Saturday 1540/31/138/189, water 13 glasses

Sunday was actually really good minus the 4 hours of sleep I got.  I woke up, had a banana that I brought and a protein shake with water.  My friend had to pick up her mother in LeRoy for her jewelry party and so I had a McDonald's coffee black, with another scoop of protein powder.  When we got back I had my carrots I packed and then the party started with the cheese,chips and crackers.  AHHHH My triggers, chips are one of them and crackers well they are basically useless circles of salt and carbs.  I stuck to the cheese, and was very proud that I did.  This whole competition deal has my mind in a completely different place than making up my own goals.  Having such a solid goal to shoot for is absolutely what I needed to get out of the viscous binge, over exercise cycle. I am glad I am changing my habits, kicking bad ones, and although I do get cravings for shitty foods I just remember that after I eat them I feel just like that, shitty. 

Sunday 1552/39/128/178, water 16 glasses

Little over on my fat and under on my protein, but for the temptations that were around me today and by not being at home all day I feel like I did pretty well.  

My other challenge lately has been the 16 glasses of water consumption per day.  Right now I am at about 15 but I started late and I am definitely going to be annoyed getting up in the middle of the night for sure because I KNOW it will happen.  Yesterday I know I didn't drink enough and I was thinking about emailing my trainer and asking how important it is to consume the 16 but then I recalled that even before we started he said as long as I am (1) drinking water (2) following the macro plan and  (3) following the workout plan that I will be fine.  So....I am going to assume drinking that gallon of water everyday is pretty important!

No comments:

Post a Comment