Thursday, May 26, 2011

SLEEP

I am in some serious need of some good sleep tonight.  Last night I slept like utter crap.  Apparently, after 27 years of not having allergies my body thinks it's now time to start.  I was up all night, not only to go to the bathroom but coughing because of my itchy throat, swallowing my spit and wiping my eyes because they were so watery.  This morning I woke up and was crazy hungry and the damn peanut butter got me AGAIN.  I have only 1 serving but still, at almost 200 calories at half the fat I am allowed for the day, I hardly think it's even worth it anymore.  I was at work and annoyed because of an experience before work, so my workout was great!  I did back and I studied a little bit too.  Class was tonight and I wanted to DIE sitting there for so long!  5:30-9:30 is seriously way too long.  Do you really think we are listening after 2 hours passes let alone FOUR?!  




All I wanted to do today was eat at work.  We were really slow, nothing was going on, there was nothing to do and today was just not a good day overall.  I went from a seriously stellar mood on Wednesday to being tired and irritable the next.  I sure hope Friday is better!  No going out for me, I need to stay home and get some stuff done for school so that Sunday I don't have to spend all day there.  
Ended the day at 1525/37/112/194 and I can't write anymore because I need to go to bed before I flip a lid

No comments:

Post a Comment